“Great Hotel near Toronto Pearson Airport” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   262 Carlingview Dr., Toronto, Ontario M9W 5G1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Montreal
“Great Hotel near Toronto Pearson Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Recently stayed at the Quality Suites Airport while attending a convention. I have found the rooms to be very comfortable - equipped with all amenities you need - great work space - high speed internet that works well, small fridge - big flat screen TV. Hotels has a nice restaurant Graffitti - ggod food - great service. Will definetly stay there again. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Truro, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed at the Quality Suites Toronto Airport recently and I was very impressed with this hotel and most of all their service. My room was large, comfortable and very clean. Bed was fantastic. On site restaurant was great, good food and fabulous service. I will definately stay again. Thank you!

Timmins, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Absolutely fantastic Experience!!! Front desk staff top of the line, extremely courteous, professional and always smiling-keep up the great work ladies ;) Check-in and check-out very speedy. Room was very spacious, clean and bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows nice and fluffy - "when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light". Housekeeping staff very efficient - also great job!!! Graffitis restaurant service and food AWESOME. Thank you for making my stay a positive memorable experience :)

Belleville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have not had the opportunity to stay at this hotel since my last visit of about 12 years ago.
Amazingly, I recognized some of the staff from my last stay. Everyone I encountered over my 3 days & nights there were very welcoming and accommodating. The one glitch I experienced - On day of arrival I was trying to reach room service and couldn't get through.
As I had a lot of paperwork to do that night I thought I would to go to the restaurant, order there and ask that it be delivered up to my room. About to exit my room I met (Darville, I believe is his name) who was making deliveries to the guest rooms. When I explained that I couldn't get through to room service he took my order on the spot and dinner was delivered within 20 minutes. The food was really great to go along with this excellent service.

Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

From the moment I walked in the front door I received nothing less than excellent service. The front desk always smiled when I came in and greeted me every time. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the vanity where I was able to sit and get ready. Graffiti's pizza was very tasty. I do not have anything negative to say about this hotel.

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

My family and I traveled down to this hotel to spend the night before an early flight the next day so we could avoid Toronto Traffic.

The hotel was was very easy to find and the staff was great.

The hotel is located a bit off the airport strip so it was nice as it was close enough to the airport that you could just get up and go but also away from all the noise and was a bit cheaper too!

In the end not much to say other then its nicer then a motel but by no means was a blown away so much that I would make it my hotel of choice if stopping over in Toronto again before a flight.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Northeastern Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

If your looking to stretch your buck, Quality Suites 262 Carlingview Drive, Toronto is the place to go! Huge spacious suites with separate bedroom, very clean and efficient (offering a sofa, full size table with chairs, mini refrigerator and everything else you can think of including a sitee counter with chair and large mirror for the ladies who enjoy taking time to put on make-up, no sharing the bathroom here!
Clean and pleasant rooms, this hotel offers excellent pricing, great service and is very easy to find. You really cant go wrong here if your looking for a comfortable, clean and quiet place to stay while your away from home, Quality Suites provides a nesting place you wont want to leave! Thanks Quality Suites for making our stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: I just asked for a suite, the cost was an amazing $87.00 plus taxes.....WOW...youve gotta see the qu...