You added Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   801 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J5, Canada (Formerly Renaissance)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #30 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

After staying at several properties out at the airport, it was nice to find a SPG property that had a lounge. Eva was great and extremely helpful in advising on where to go but more importantly when the cookie were going to arrive!
I would stay there again. The beds were the Sheraton Sleeper and the rooms were nice. The AC rocked.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our stay at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre was amazing. We only stayed one night and are going back again this coming weekend. Front desk staff set the standard of excellent customer service. We dealt with a man named Jeffrey Raymond Ambler and I have to say, he was beyond helpful. A warm smile, quick answers to all of our questions and just top notch service. Anyone looking for a hotel close to the airport would do well to stay here, if you happen to see Jeffrey, say hello!! The food was great, the room was spotless and the staff are amazing! Great place, Great Value! :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Shannon B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are so glad Jeffery assisted you'll and made you'll feel comfortable and Welcomed. Very nice to know you'll are visiting us again shortly. Welcome back, and our sincere appreciation and thank you for appreciating our hotel and its services. Jeffery was thrilled with your review!

Wishing you'll safe travels,

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

So the typhoon in Hong Kong left a colleague and I stuck in the airport hotel. Thank you Cathay Pacific Airlines for a sweet deal. The chicken tai soup was lovely and I had two great workouts in the on-site gym. Even better I got a manicure for a reasonable price!

Specifically, I write to praise the reception staff, especially the bellmen. I had a 200lb box, a 100lb duffel-bag and more. They stashed my stuff so I could keep review Early Action applications. And they had crunchy good granny smith apples in the lobby.

Had to leave the box for the courier, but the staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.
I typically stay with a competitor chain, but Sheraton was not too shabby.

Room Tip: Stay on the side with windows away from the airport.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed for a short work convention over the weekend so I didn't get to explore much but what I saw was mostly encouraging. Although watch the WIFI, it's only free in the special lounge and NOT in your room. I got dinged for that, though at no point when I connected to the WIFI with my phone did it tell me I would be charged. I could have probably made a scene about it but it was only a few buck.

Anyway, the room was nice and clean, everything worked like it should. Kind of terrible view, but the second floor of any hotel is probably not known for it's view. Maybe request a higher floor if you can.

The lobby and bar look very nice and classy, though the glass of my drink from the bar had a nice kiss of lipstick on the rim. Grossed me right out but it didn't happen to anyone else so I was the lucky one I guess.

Food was great throughout. I only ate from the supplied buffet at the conference but they offered a good spread each time. Some nice touches like fennel coleslaw (salad), though everyone around me seemed to hate fennel (now I was actually the lucky one). We had one plated service for a gala dinner. App, soup, entree and dessert courses where all very good. Not through the roof good but certainly above average.

It's a good bet for any conference or stopover hotel.

Room Tip: Second floor is not the right floor for a good view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Joseph B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

We truly apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with the In-Room Internet and our Bar (Lounge). We have shared your experience with our Teams and have reiterated the need to focus on Customer Satisfaction.

We also express our sincere thanks for commending on our food, rooms etc.. We will look forward to your future visits with the promise of an enjoyable and successful stay. Please do not hesitate to connect with me directly before or during your vist.

joseph.borges@sheratontorontoairport.com
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were there one night. The room was clean and well appointed. The service to and from the airport was quick and reliable. The staff were kind and helpful. There are some restaurants near by. I would not choose this hotel if I were coming to sight see in Toronto but for overnights before and after flights it was perfect.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Judy T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, following your recent stay with us. We are happy to know we met your expectations and we sincerely express our 'Thank You' for choosing to stay with us.
We truly will look forward to welcoming you back!

Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you ever had overnight connection in Toronto airport it Sheraton closest hotel – you do not have to leave airport at all. Checkin process was very fast even we didn’t have reservation. Room with king size bad was big enough to fit 2 kings. Very clean and we found coffeemaker with Starbucks brand coffee.
Lobby bar was a bit busy and we had just couple beers; fyi good selection. Service was very good and bartender was very friendly.
Quality of bed was very good, but we found that it was a bit noisy – noise air conditioner and strange noise from the floor above us, sounds like construction going on overnight and even noise from hallway.
We would recommend this hotel as best for business or overnight stay at airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ontario
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Although our vacation was great, we returned home to the hotel to pick up our truck only to find that it had been stolen. Upon learning that our truck had been stolen, the hotel staff gave us the impression that it was our problem and did little to try to assist us with contacting the police, etc.
The hotel manager on duty that night (Sept 16th) informed us that although there was a security camera on the lot he had no authority to view it. When our insurance company contacted the hotel to see if they could look at the security footage, the hotel was also not cooperative. They told our insurance rep that if it was at night it would be hard to see and the quality of the tapes were not good. My feeling is that if there was any possibility that we could learn something about who stole our vehicle from the tape that it should be reviewed. According to the manager on duty the night we returned, this has happened before and as recently as 8 months ago. This doesn't seem like a safe place to park, sleep and fly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!