I frequently travel to the Toronto area and the Hilton Garden Inn City Centre has become my new favorite.
I have stayed in larger hotels however this hotel gives you the intimate atmosphere of a boutique hotel. The staff are all very friendly and welcoming.
Beds were very comfortable love the feature of being able to adjust the firmness.
Fitness center features great equipment rivaling a high end gym to help keep my exercise regime in.
Breakfast in the morning was great very plentiful featuring many healthy options.
I will be returning to the Hilton Garden Inn on my next trip to Toronto for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre Hotel Toronto
- Comfort Suites Toronto
- Toronto Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre hotel - located in the heart of central downtown Toronto within walking distance to the Toronto Eaton Centre, Dundas Square and a number of theatres including Elgin & Wintergarden Theatre, Cannon Theatre, and Lorraine Kimsa Theatre. There are also a variety of other attractions within walking distance such as City TV, Allen Gardens and St. Michael's Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.