I connected in Toronto and then stayed here for one night as I was catching an early morning international flight and it was a very pleasant stay. There is a bus that takes you directly to the hotel (the regular Link train is under construction) but the shuttle bus was fine. Check in was very smooth and the staff were very professional. I had a room facing the runway as requested and it was awesome to watch the planes. They also put me on a "quiet" floor (7th) which I'm assuming was due to the fact I was travelling alone but it's a great feature and and it was peaceful and quiet which I appreciated.
The room was clean, nicely decorated and the bed was so comfy. I had a light dinner at the Mahogany Bar, it was a little pricey but that's to be expected as you are paying for the convenience of being at the airport but the food was very good and the service very courteous and attentive. It was also handy to be at Terminal 3 as they had a few shops to browse through for books, snacks, etc.
The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 is that they charge for wifi which is not the current trend for hotels. But they do offer free wifi in the lobby which has places to work or comfy chairs to sit and relax so it's a compromise. But overall the hotel is great value and I would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Toronto
- Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel located inside Toronto's International Airport. It's the perfect choice for comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.