I needed to stay over for just one night and didn't want to deal with shuttles, etc. so I stayed at the Sheraton. I had a fantastic sleep. The staff were very helpful and polite. The room was comfortable. I requested a quiet room and was assigned a room on a designated quiet floor. The water pressure was very very strong - I had quite an invigorating shower! The pool, gym, and other amenities looked nice but I didn't get a chance to use them. Hopefully I will get another chance in the future. Only drawback was no free wi-fi in your room, and you have to pay for all phone calls, even local ones. Not having to go outside to get back to the airport was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel located inside Toronto's International Airport. It's the perfect choice for comfort and convenience. No shuttle required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto