“Perfect hotel for a good price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East

You added Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East to your Saves list
Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2180 Islington Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M9P 3P1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #104 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect hotel for a good price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is next to the highway and 20 mins walk to Walmart.
It has got a restaurant on the ground floor.The front desk officers were prompt in serving and professional.
My package had no breakfast included.
Total of 4 nights in hotel.
Stayed on level 11.
Had a good view and could see the Canadian Tower though it seemed a little too far.
What really was enjoyable about the experience for me was the house keeping department..
I loved the 2 ladies..
So polite and absolutely charming.I had a clean room each time they left and my snacks n water was filled in the complimentary basket!!
The only thing was that they started early at 8am, while I was still rolling around in bed..
So I would say this is something that is truly value for money and you did an excellent job - housekeeping team!
Will be back again!
Thank you very much!

• Stayed August 2013
gmqualityhotel, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East, responded to this review, September 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send a review regarding your recent stay at Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
maestra66
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel was originally listed as a 3 star, then it changed to a 2 1/2 star on Pricelines website, when in fact it doesn't qualify as even a 1 star. The parking lot is pitch black at night. There are two sides of the building that guests can park on and both sides are dark. The staff is rude and unresponsive. When I told the employee during check in that Priceline requested 2 double beds, he stated that Priceline emailed 1 bed request. He said if I wanted 2 beds I would have to purchase an additional room!
There is no security on the grounds. On the 2nd night there as we exited the elevator a glass coffee table was propped up against the elevator doors so that a guest who was not paying attention could fall over it. The staff at the hotel did nothing! The next evening at around 10 pm, a large group of guests were running around in the hallways. They went from floor to floor and broke every light and emergency exit sign in the building. Again, the staff did NOTHING. They actually waited until housekeeping staff arrived in the morning to clean up all of the debri and glass in the hallway! Obviously, this hotel has no concern for their guests well being and safety.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

As we have no control over the actions of our guest I assure you all of the damages done that night were corrected. People accountable for the destruction were dealt with accordingly.
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel is not a 3* by my standards, when you walk in to the Lobby it looks like there is some potential, however when you get into the room, it's like a solid 2* room. We were greeted by the clerks when we walked in, however it took nearly 20 minutes to get us checked into our room, that's too long after you've been driving for 6 hours to get there. The staff was not too friendly when it came to giving advice about the area, the rooms were very clean, but definitely needed some updating. Air Conditioning worked great, beds were okay, not very comfy. If you just need a place to rest your head, this hotel is great for you. This hotel is a great location if you're looking to go to Canada’s Wonderland.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to send a review on your recent stay with Quality Hotel & Suites, Toronto Airport East. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Pickering, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We attend Hotels roughly 2 times a month ,,, we booked this through Trivago.ca ,,,,when we got there and the staff was very difficult and treated us and our guest as if we had no right being there although we gave them the confirmation # ,,, we booked the room for 4 people and we showed them the booking and they still didn't believe us!!!! I would stay away from this hotel and Trivago.ca

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
gmqualityhotel, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East, responded to this review, October 6, 2013

London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were stopping in Toronto for one night so a hotel close to the airport was ideal. Since our flight was coming in late, I made a specific request to hold our suite as we would arrive late. We had booked a 2 bedroom suite which would have been fine for us and the kids. When we arrived, we were told the suite was not available. Instead the night manager offered me a regular room with a sofa bed. We had no choice due to our time restrictions. He only knocked off $10 from the bill. I found this very unprofessional, he asked me to take up the issue with the day manager.

Breakfast was simple, just tea/coffee, cereal, toast, eggs, potato, sausage, fruits. The furniture was quite worn but clean enough. There was no bellboy, gotta move your luggage yourself. During the rain, the entire lobby was semi-flooded and soaked.

A mixed bag with this hotel, I didn't like the lack of honouring our booking but the hotel was clean and acceptable for the most part. Next time, I'd try elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to send a review on your recent stay here.

I hope that you come back and give us another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
West Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel on Priceline and got a very good deal. The hotel was above my expectations. The check in process was a little shady as the receptionist stated that he could locate my reservation but was trying to find my rooms (had booked 3). Also the paper work was manual and time consuming.

The rooms however were a good size and clean. The 2 bed rooms could easily sleep 4 people. Plenty of free parking availale as Well. Location is right off of 401.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I did not pay much did this hotel as I booked it on Priceline. The rooms were clean and fresh and had no problems. The a/c was a little loud in one, but I slept fine.
I gave 4 stars because:
The fitness room had no towels, and had a broken treadmill and broken tv.
The baby crib came without a sheet, and after asking for one none arrived.
People smoke right outside the front entrance, when I asked the front desk if that is the smoking area, assuming she would ask them to move, she simply said yes.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and your recent stay here. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Been to Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East? Share your experiences!