We used this hotel as our stop-over en route to and from Europe. First time staying here.
Complimentary shuttle from and to YYZ was helpful.
The Carlingview itself is an old building. It appeared that renos had been done at some point in time. Done but not done well.
Bed was comfy and shower worked well but the entire place had a "grungy" (for lack of a better word) feel to it. Not dirty. Just "grungy".
No fridge or microwave.
It served the purpose but we'll look elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport is a well appointed, comfortable non-branded hotel offering value without compromises. Whether staying for a day or a few days, you can expect warm hospitality, friendly guest services team, a clean environment and amenities you have come to expect like free high speed wifi throughout the hotel, access to indoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness center in the building next door, complimentary breakfast pastries and coffee/tea in the lobby and in some guest rooms, microwave and mini-fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlingview Airport Hotel
- Carlingview Airport Toronto
- Carlingview Hotel Toronto