“very pleased ..again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 141 Hotels in Toronto
Kitchener, Canada
“very pleased ..again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stay in hotels the GTA on a semi regular basis. I have been to quite a few and they are generally the same. Some are better than others ,naturally. I have been to the Westin Bristol Place on Dixon more than any other because of the way I am treated and respected. Front desk personnel are always exceptional even when I show up looking bedraggled and exhausted. The rooms are always clean and well appointed. I did this trip have an issue that was attended to immediately and professionally. The general manager was very accommodating and took the time and effort to contact me directly. I am very pleased with the service once again with this establishment and will return at a later date.

Room Tip: try to get a king bed ,, the extra room is worth it !!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
WestinBPH, General Manager at Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments on our Front desk staff who make you feel welcome and our Housekeeping staff. It was a pleasure connecting with you. I hope to see you again soon!

Be Well
Marsha Ray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for 15 years coming in about every 8 weeks on business. The Hotel is the absolute Best Value in Toronto, the entire Staff is Amazing, front desk check in EFFORTLESS, and the rooms are always clean and lovely. I always tell everyone I speak to that this hotel is actually like my Home away from Home, as I an known there by virtually everyone. My dear friend Lucky, who is a manager there is stellar and superb, as well as Rob who always takes great care of me, and never fails to get me back to the airport on time. And I could not even begin to thank my dear friend Jose, who runs the bar at night, and has always been a great friend. Look, you know when you travel, you always have choices. For 15 years now, when I am in Toronto, my choice, and my only choice is the Westin Bristol Place Hotel. Great location, Great Service, Great management, and most of all, Great People. Simply the best! Period. No other hotel even comes close.

Room Tip: Call early, and ask for a high floor room, as I do.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
WestinBPH, General Manager at Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
We are so thrilled to have you as our loyal customer over so many years! We cherish the kind words about our staff, Lucky, Rob, Jose and we cannot wait to welcome you back to your second home!

Haliburton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice in March. Both times were for flights out of Toronto. I have been to most of the hotels on the strip and was very impressed with this one. I will be using this hotel more. The rooms are clean. The staff are friendly and very accommodating. Most importantly the bus shuttle is quick and easy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for making us your hotel of choice. We look forward to looking after you on your next visit. We appreciate the wonderful comments on our staff and personalized services.

Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am writing this review to let everyone know that this hotel at the airport hotel in Toronto, is by far one of the best I have been to so far. The rooms are great, food is fantastic, and the staff is exceptional. I will most definitely stay there again. I stayed at this hotel prior to my trip to the Dominican on May 27, 2014 and it kind of spoiled me for my trip. Don't get me wrong my resort was great, but the Westin Bristol Place is definitely where I will be staying again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
We are so happy to see that you had a great start to your trip to the Dominican. We cannot wait to welcome you back so that you can indulge in our food choices and service.

Barrie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed at the Westin in March, 2014 and enjoyed it very much. Our room was nice and the bed was comfortable. We relaxed at the pool and were lucky enough to have it all to ourselves. The front desk staff were great as well as the shuttle driver. We parked there for a week and that was great. Also enjoyed the fitness center and used the business center to print our flight boarding pass.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinBPH, General Manager at Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Hello Donna7878, looks like your stay was perfect. I was so glad to see your review. Our packages which include parking are the best way when starting or ending your trip. Our associates are ready for your next adventure. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Westin…. For A Better You

Regards,
Severn Bridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have stayed at the Westin Bristol Place numerous times prior to flying to take advantage of your park and fly packages. Staff is always friendly and eager to please. This time, Wojtek went above and beyond for us and showed us what great customer service is all about. Someone once said the most successful companies in the world hire for attitude and personality, not skills. Skills can be taught. Job well done in hiring an employee like Wojtek!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Joodz33 for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and Wojtek will be pleased to see this. You are correct when you mentioned hire for attitude and personality, the rest can be taught. Looking forward to seeing you again. Hope your vacation was well.

Westin… For A Better You

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised to have received this hotel after paying $66 (plus taxes & fees) on Hotwire for a hotel near the airport.
Experience was just as you'd expect from a quality brand such as the Westin. Great location, spacious modern room, comfortable bed, free shuttle to/from the airport, and a nice restaurant & bar located on the main floor. The wifi is only 1 free hour in your room each night, but unlimited in the hotel lobby.
Overall, as good as it gets for this occasional traveler.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
WestinBPH, General Manager at Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for the awesome feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your overall experience with us from price, location, complimentary shuttle to our service. Please come back and have a good nights rest in our Westin Heavenly beds.

Regards,
Marsha Ray

Been to Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!