“Luxury at its finest!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Windsor Arms Hotel

Save Saved
You added Windsor Arms Hotel to your Saves list
Windsor Arms Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   18 St. Thomas Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3E7, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Ranked #9 of 141 hotels in Toronto
Vancouver, Canada
“Luxury at its finest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Absolutely stunning property, quite pricey but well worth the cost. Extremely spacious and luxurious. Nice view and professional staff. I felt like a celebrity staying here! I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to toronto.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We recently visited Toronto and spent 4 wonderful nights at the Windsor Arms. All I can say is that it was an incredible experience from start to finish. Their staff are incredibly attentive, and the rooms magnficient. Ours was incredibly spacious, and contained a baby grand paino as well (a first for us). The bed had to be one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This little gem of a hotel is hidden away between the busy streets of Bloor and Bay. Stayed for 2 nights in a spacious junior suite and the location is perfect for shopping, bars, and restaurants in the Yorkville area.
Very friendly staff and the room was so quiet it was hard to believe we were right downtown. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Came here with my daughter to have afternoon tea and were not disappointed one bit. I have always wanted to come here and glad I made the choice to do so this time. Everyone from the doorman to the lovely ladies at the reception booth to our fine server all treated us very nicely.

We were seated in the purple room at a nice little table for two. I was a little hesitant as I had my daughter with me and well kids can sometimes be clumsy but it worked out just fine. Our fine server Michael, told us they could tailor the foods we would be getting if need be. I only made a minor change to add more chicken in place of the salmon as my daughter is not big on it, other then that all was well.

Yes I know it is not cheap but they definitely make up for it in service and presentation. I would love to be able to stay here one day but for now tea is fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We don't usually choose classy older boutique style hotels but we got a good deal for our one night stay when we went to Toronto to see a musical.
The Windsor Arms Hotel is beautiful and very well located. The lobby is stunning. Our room was quite small but as we weren't paying regular price we were fine with it. Our evening meal was absolutely exceptional. We enjoyed a late night walk about the area which was topped off by a fun night at a local Irish pub. A memorable weekend!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

From the moment I arrived I knew I was in a place where they care about their clients and know how to make the stay just perfect. The checkin process was simple and before I knew it my butler was escorting me to my suite. the room was amazing, large and comfortable and it even had a piano in it. i later learned that all of the rooms have a musical instrument. The salt water pool and spa were a nice break from my hectic day. The location of the hotel is just off Bloor St, really the only great street in Toronto filled with shops< museums and restaurants.
Fabulous stay at a great hotel that has it all and is yet very intimate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed here with my husband for 11 days and i must say it was very good though there were some glitches but didnt matter. The suite welcomed us with relaxing classical music, good smelling room and very clean. Sheets and towels were new and smelled very well santized. The front desk and staff were all very warm, helpful especially the waiters who attened to us every morning for breakfast. The only thing that surprised me is that for its price and luxury feel, the toiletries were not completely provided. To my surprise, the tooth brush, tooth paste etc were to be paid, only the shampoo,conditioner,lotion & soap were provided...but didnt matter cause probably their attention to it went somewhere else. Another glitch is that they serve the same breakfast every single day, staying for 11 days really mattered. My advice, just have breakfast somewhere else after 3 days. Maybe they can have a variety after 2-3 days right? The location is perfect... very cosmopolitan and everythings within reach from my favorite high end shops, nearby fine dining and neighborhood restaurants, everything's just literally a few steps away. I checked other 5 star hotels and they are far. This hotel impressed me very well with the location. It's the best in Toronto I swear! Over all, its was still an excellent stay for me, indeed very luxurious and it felt like home.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Windsor Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!