“Centrally located hotel, can't go wrong” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel to your Saves list
Booking.com Marriott.com
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   525 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2L2, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #27 of 141 hotels in Toronto
Orleans, Ontario
“Centrally located hotel, can't go wrong”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed here for a conference in late October and was impressed with the conference facilities, food, accommodations, bar and lobby area and very good fitness centre. Staff were exceptionally friendly and the location is across from City Hall, right on Bay Street, close to the Eaton Centre with a fixed link, two mins to TTC/subway etc. If your business takes you to downtown Toronto, you can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

660 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Turkish first
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We spent a fun weekend in Toronto (our first trip back in years) and this was conveniently located near many of the sights and attractions. We appreciated finding out that the parking at the next door Eaton Centre was CONSIDERABLY cheaper than if we had parked here. (less than half the price and literally right next door!) Our room on the 12th floor was quiet, clean and the bed was comfortable. The concierge, Paulyne, was more than happy to help us with some very good recommendations for dinner. We spent extra for the buffet breakfast with our room package. It was a little pricey, but very convenient. The food was very good and David, our server was friendly. We plan to return to Toronto next year and will definitely consider returning to this Marriott again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Trinity Church are quiet (no street noise)
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We arrived late, restaurant was closed, we were told we find numerous restaurants within a block or so. Since we were not familiar with downtown Toronto, this didn't seem like a great option. The room seemed quite average, not great for the price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sudbury
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Staff was incredibly helpful. Restaurant in the hotel was average with regards to service.
Room was clean and well layed out. Easy access to Eaton Centre.
Although nothing can be done about this but no access to fresh air via windows that open is the only negative I can say about the hotel.

Breakfast buffet at $26.00 seemed high for what was provided.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very nice hotel with a great location downtown close to the Toronto "Times Square". I try to stay there even thought I get recommendations from my colleagues elsewhere. Service is generally very good and the concierge room is close to the restaurant so very convenient. Bit miffed that after I left they zapped on a charge and accounting would not call me back. But I got in touch with Mary from the Executive Offices and she apologized and took care of my issue. So far I've been impressed with the EA's that work for the GM. They are very professional and solve issues. I hope the GM reads this as Mary allowed me to give your property a very good review.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Kingston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The location was terrific, the reason I chose this particular hotel. The staff were very friendly and didn't treat me differently based on my appearance (I was very sick upon arrival, I'm talking dry skin and red eyes).

The beds were so comfortable that I fell right asleep.

I love, love, LOVE that the second floor has a hallway that leads right into the Eaton Centre.

Will stay again!

Room Tip: Make specifications / requests BEFORE you show up! :)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was planning my 25th birthday and needed a hotel within the downtown vicinity. I am BEYOND happy that I chose the Marriott Downtown location. I was hosting a dinner for 10 and was struggling to find a restaurant that could accommodate all of my guests and could provide a cozy and classy atmosphere. The Trios Bistro was spectacular! Adam and Ralph made us feel like royalty when my guests arrived and went above and beyond when it came to service, hospitality, and LOVE! I've never come across a hotel staff as wonderful as the Marriott Downtown. My birthday went exactly as I envisioned it and it couldn't have happened without the wonderful Trios Bistro staff (Adam and Ralph) the bell men, front desk staff, and security at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre!

I am forever grateful and thankful for everything that you did!

JG

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious, clean, and the beds are extremely comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel? Share your experiences!