We spent five nights during July 2005, this is what we liked:
An outstanding view of the lake and city.
We were on the Preferred Guest floor and appreciate the complimentary daily bottle of Vittel water and daily newspaper including week ends.
Very nice concierges, an old gentleman and a young woman.
A pool to dip when really tired.
The first stop into town and the last going out of the Airexpress Bus /
What we did not like:
Lot of stairs to get to the lobby level from the street level.
Location was ok because it was SUmmer. It is a ten minutes walk to the Union Station. This short distance can be covered in a street car but you have to go down to take and we walked instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto