We stayed here for three nights recently and enjoyed our stay. As active 70 year olds spending a few nights in several Canadian and US cities over the next few weeks, we felt it was a bit far from the centre of town. We don't (as a rule, eat in hotels) we like to get out and try the various restaurants in town and it was a long walk from anything other than convenience stores or take outs.
Due to jetlag, I woke very early and it was great that the pool was open at 5.00am for us lap swimmers. The swimming pool area is very well maintained and extemely clean.
It is a pity that if you arrive from the airport on the shuttle that you either have to carry your luggage up about 20 or so stairs or brave the driveway entrance car ramp. We were offered bellboy help once we were inline at reception. We had managed to get our heavy cases that far - we were quite capable of taking them up in a lift. We had plenty of bathroom amenities in our room and they were replaced daily.
This is probably a great hotel for young people and for those attending conferences but if you are a couple here to see Toronto I would stay somewhere more in the centre of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto