Spent a while at the Westin this time, but the room needed a bit of a refresh... Nice TV, and bed as usual, but the room seemed dated overall. Definitely needed more plugs for the modern business traveler.. Luckily, either someone forgot their power strip, or housekeeping put it one in next to the bed. Otherwise, there were only two at the desk area - so I had my devices spread across the room charging. At least I didnt have to use the plugs in the bathroom. And the cordless phone didnt work... which was painful as i couldnt answer the wake up call...
I wish their restaurant on the 1st floor was open for dinner instead of eating in the bar area on couches or the like. Food there was good with a good selection of local brews and wines. The whole downtown of Toronto is under construction, as is the front of the hotel - luckily, no construction noise. Noise, thought the walls and doors werent thick enough to muffle passersby as well as hearing the flushing next door. Would I stay here again - you bet...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto