I fly in and out of the island airport to visit Toronto for work frequently. This hotel is a 5 minute ride from/to the airport. Rooms are a little boring, but almost always very clean and comfortable. Lobby area is welcoming and has the good Westin smell. Restaurant has a good breakfast, have never tried dinner.
The lake views can be fun when the weather is nice. Not a place to stay if you want to walk around downtown Toronto, as it is a bit cutoff by hghways. For a good clean business stay if you are okay with cabbing it to restauarants and stores, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto