I have stayed at the Westin in Beijing, Singapore and from both stays I thought Westin was a top grade hotel; this trip to Toronto made me completely change my opinion.
The facilities are old, which is fine if the service and amenities made up for it. There was no slippers in my room, and no toothbrush set. These are very basic items that a hotel should provide. The room was extremely dark, as if to hide the fact the carpet has stains and hadn't been cleaned in a decade. The noise barriers were low, every time someone walked by our room, it seems as if they were IN our room.
And breakfast options were pretty poor, I walked 20 minutes to go to another cafe in the rain. Overall, the Westin Harbour Castle, which toots itself as a landmark hotel in Toronto is a huge disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Our downtown Toronto hotel is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, where you can enjoy Toronto's seasonal events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Westin Harbour Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto