We stayed at the Sheraton from Aug 18th to 22nd then again from Aug 26th to 28th. The first room we had was on the 30th floor with a queen-sized bed and a terrific view of City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square. The staff knew it was my 50th birthday and sent up a chocolate cake and strawberries (nice touch). The second room we had was on the 19th floor with 2 double beds and again a fantastic view of City Hall.
The staff were very friendly without being pompous and the hotel was in an excellent location (we walked everywhere apart from getting the subway to Yorkville).
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Starwood, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto