While I did get a good deal for this hotel on Hotwire, it's still a rather pricey hotel for what you get.
Located right in the heart of downtown Toronto, I'd definitely recommend it for 'first-timers' who don't want to do a lot of driving, and business travelers with a lot of downtown appointments.
The hotel is huge, with two towers and several restaurants attached to it's ground floor promenade. Check-in and out is a breeze, and the rooms are clean and up to Sheraton standards.
My only real beef was the complete lack of parking for a hotel of it's size. I literally had to bribe the valet to take my car both nights because the lot was full and I didn't feel like driving around trying to find an all night parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto