For some reason, we could hear every sound coming from the adjoining room - so much so that I thought someone was in our room! Best to ask for a room that doesn't have the "adjoining room" capability as the sound may have been coming from through the door.
North facing room, because of the low rise building across the street and the setback of City Hall, gave a less crowded feeling of a usual downtown hotel. We didn't feel people could look in windows and had quite an expansive view. Facing north, we could see a weather beacon on the top of the Canada Life building (which we had to google to figure out what it meant! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Life_Building).
BNB was good for drinks. Lots of restaurants nearby for other choices. We had a lunch provided by the hotel catering. It was delicious - hot and flavorful.
You practically need GPS to figure out how to get to some of the meeting rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto