We had an enjoyable weeks holiday here in August. We chose the hotel primarily for the outdoor pool which didn't disappoint. It was a lovely way to end an afternoon with our 7 year old and was never busy at that time. I also found it to be clean unlike some of the other reviewers. It was in a good location for sightseeing. Plenty of places to eat in the vicinity. We ate out each day for breakfast as the hotel restaurant was over priced for what looked to be an average at best buffet breakfast. we can recommend the sunset grill a block or so away. Concierge were usually helpful, one woman in particular. We booked the niagra falls day trip including the maid of the mist from the hotel concierge and were very impressed by the quality of the tour. The room was fine, no complaints there, just what you would expect for a standard room. The only complaint is that checkout took forever. They appeared to be very disorganised which ended our stay on a sour note. Others have mentioned the construction outside of the hotel, but we didn't find this intrusive and it should be noted that construction wasn't just limited to outside the hotel. The whole of Toronto had active construction going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto