I am a Platinum member of SPG group and this is the worst Sheraton I have ever lived in. There are bedbugs in many of the rooms in hotel. (This includes Club level rooms) Many of the fellow travellers informed management about this but there is no action.
Staff here is extremely rude. They will purposely try to push you to Richmond Tower and keep rooms in Queen tower for high tariff customers.
Since June 2013, they have started $5 service fee for empty cutlery (yes dinner plate & fork)....this is ridiculous !!! Stay away guys...definitely not worth for the humongous rates they charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto