Have stayed here before. Arrived Friday at 7:30 pm for a Saturday conference. Had called ahead to confirm Starwood desk would be opened, to pay for upgrade, to ensure working frig in room, to ensure full size truck would fit in parking garage, and to confirm driving directions around hotel as there is construction everywhere.
Disappointed Starwood desk was closed when arrived. Fortuneately only 3 groups ahead of me. Have difficulty standing for long periods. Major line up when I left front desk. No place to sit while waiting. Initially room cards did not work in the fitness room. Had to be reissued. Problematic as they wanted id. It was left in the room, as there are no lockers available in the fitness room. The clerk offered to slip the new cards under our door. But since she had already taken our old cards, had to point out then we would have no way to get into our room. Eventually got the keys and was set for our stay. No working frig in the room, had to call front desk and have one delivered as had special dietary items that needed to be kept cool.
Club floor room on 42nd and lounge on 43rd floor made this stay wonderful. Beds amazing as always. Had a swim and hot tub when it opened at 6 am. Towels at pool only Would have been nice to be able to briefly turn on the overhead heaters to take the chill off. No attendant in fitness area. Club Lounge Breakfast was adequate. Cheese or some protein would have been good. 4pm late check out from room -- allowed to time to freshen up during day.
Went immediately into conference. Willow room is not good for disabled, as the bathrooms are down a couple of stairs and small elevator is a distance from the washrooms. This was awkward for those in our group using walkers, or who had balance issues. We also had a display room on the lower level.
Would stay here again-- close to eaton center, restuarants, connected to underground pathway, and close to entertainment district. Easy to park at the city hall parking lot and walk almost directly into Sheraton. Parking was $12 for less than 24 hours weekend = bargain. thanks to everyone's comments here-- your suggestions made our trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto