Spent one night at this hotel and we were more than thrilled with the central location and the view that we had of the city hall with the ice skating rink. The hotel is showing it's age a bit but the rooms are very clean, love all the pillows on the bed and really enjoyed the Starbucks coffee provided with your in room coffee maker. Would highly recommend this hotel for any Toronto visit, but would advise you to park across the street in the Green P lot (much cheaper).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto