This is a very, very nice hotel. It had been several years since I had last stayed. As a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest program (but without status) I had expected to be given a room facing an air conditioning unit or somewhere by the elevators with a view of an alley. Thankfully, I was given a room above the 20th floor overlooking Nathan Philips Square. The view at night was spectacular.
The fitness center was very well appointed, with new Life Fitness equipment that was in good working order. The pool, which I didn't use, was adjacent to the fitness center (indoor) and seemed to be popular with other guests.
I didn't eat in the hotel, but I went through the connecting corridor on the lobby level to Shopsy's Deli. It had been a long time since I'd eaten in a Shopsy's and I took the time to enjoy a proper breakfast. I'm glad I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto