The location of the hotel was ideal, because it was directly located on the PATH underground system. The most glowing part of my stay by far was the customer service of the hotel staff. From the Brian at the Front Desk to the Yayae (I hope I spelled that right) and the Bellmen staff to the cleaning crew. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate me and my family. This was our first family trip with our 1 year old child, and they went out of their way to make our first vacation "with child" as easy as possible. Even though I booked through Hotwire.com, which usually lowers you as a priority in most hotels, they treated us like true VIPs. I travel alot for business and because of Reward Points I usually stay at Hilton hotels, but the Sheraton Centre Toronto has made me rethink my future travel plans.This is the best customer service I have had at any facility. My congratulations to not only the staff but to the management who must set the bar so high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel lobby features a 2.5-acre waterfall garden. With over 100,000 sq ft of meeting and event space, we're perfect for your next conference, convention, or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Toronto Downtown
- Sheraton Hotel Downtown Toronto