This place is a dump in the ghetto. Literally right next to the Salvation Army Homeless shelter and soup kitchen. Go to Google Maps it and see for yourself. Neighborhood full of street walkers. Dangerous area with no access to restaurants nearby. There is nothing available in hotel. You must walk to a gas station for any kind of beverages or snacks.
I am a Holiday Inn/IHG Priority Club Platinum member and use IHG worldwide so I know a loser location when I see one. Do yourself a favor and stay at another location.
The staff and rooms remind me of a Best Western style facility and management. The manager at front desk told me that if I wanted a nice hotel I should have gone 6 blocks down the street. He said this is a budget hotel and I should expect lower quality with a budget hotel. This location is nowhere near the standards of a Holiday Inn and should be sold off to Best Western or Red Roof Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto
- Holiday Inn Toronto
- Toronto Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart in Our Hotel in Toronto, Ontario You'll enjoy an ideal location at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel - Downtown Toronto. Our hotel's location is near Pearson International Airport (YYZ), Toronto Island Airport (YTZ), Toronto Union Train Station and the underground shopping/walking paths, which makes it easy to navigate Toronto.Lodging here puts you in close proximity to famous attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame and Distillery Historic District. Toronto is also home to Eastern Canada's largest shopping mall, Eaton Centre, which is within walking distance of the hotel.Toronto, Ontario's government buildings, the QueenÂ¿s Park and Provincial Parliament are nearby, as well as First Canadian Place, BCE Place, Sears, Ryerson University, Saint Michael's Hospital and other businesses in downtown Toronto. Our hotel's amenities include a 24-hour Business Service to help you complete your work.Unlike other hotels in Toronto, our hotel offers multiple complimentary services: a hot breakfast bar, high-speed Internet access in every room, a daily newspaper and local calls. Each room is outfitted with a triple-sheeted bed, a cable TV, a work area with two phones and a bathroom with specially designed amenities. Our downtown Toronto hotel's staff looks forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.