“great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Hyatt Toronto

You added Park Hyatt Toronto to your Saves list
Park Hyatt Toronto
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Avenue Road, Toronto, Ontario M5R 2E8, Canada (The Annex)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #20 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Abbotsford
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a beautiful old hotel with fantastic service. Rooms are well appointed. Location is excellent.
Two minor things- no in room coffee! much more important to me than a robe and there is too many items on the bedside table. Getting to the IPod docker and alarm clock is extremely awkward.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PR-At-The-Park, Manager at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience and the Yorkville neighbourhood.

Your thoughts concerning the difficulty you mentioned when trying to reach the IPOD docking station and alarm from your bed are greatly appreciated. We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and will explore other options which may be more comfortable. Once again, thank you for sharing.

I do apologize that you were not informed prior to your arrival that coffee machines are not in our guestrooms. It is my hope that when you arrived one of my colleagues shared that you would be able to enjoy complimentary morning coffee in our lobby coffee bar.

When your travels bring you back to Yorkville, it would be our pleasure to once again welcome you to your home away from home.

Park Hyatt Toronto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Two night business stay, travelling alone. Quick efficient and friendly check in and out. Had booked a King bed but got a room with two double beds. Was too tired and jet lagged to return to reception and change room. Room was basic with well worn carpet. Good bathroom but toiletries were not replenished on second day. Amazed at absence of tea or coffee making facilities. Not good enough for a hotel of this calibre. Excellent breakfast in Annona restaurant.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PR-At-The-Park, Manager at Park Hyatt Toronto, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not experience the room type you had requested and that the services we provided were not in tandem with our standards. Anticipating the needs of our guests and ensuring their stay is beyond what they were expecting is something we are very passionate about and when guests leave us feeling underwhelmed, it is something we take very seriously. Would you mind if we connected to further discuss the details of your stay?

Once again, please accept my apologies and I look forward to speaking with you when your schedule allows.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here on the first night of our trip in Toronto and then moved to Hyatt Regency Toronto to be closer to the CN Tower. The hotel looks great and well maintained. The check in was smooth and we were in the room within 15 minutes. We didn't have a great view, but we did enjoy our stay. The breakfast was also good. A pity we didn't have more time to enjoy the area, but we will def visit again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here Mid January (2013) the hotel was chosen for me by the company who hired to work while in Toronto. The reception, checking-in, room was as a expected. Clean, spacious, somewhat elegant, and just comfortable overall. The Restaurant breakfast menu was great, I had several items during my stayed, I am was very happy with it. One night I requested frozen yogourt as their dessert menu seems a bit on the high calories but they didn't have it, instead I ordered a fruit salad cup ($20!!!) I was outraged. But again it is Yorkville... the checkout was pleasant and I was allowed for a late check out, as I requested it... funny fact, I had to leave my suitcases at the concierge for a few hours after the checking out, when I came back to pick them up, I noticed that the young lady at the desk was extremely nice with the person in front of me, and they had called her driver, etc, and her loui vuitton suitcases were perfectly aligned , she had her coffee in one hand, and her cellular in the other, two hang bags, etc, etc... so my turn, she greeted me, and as she goes to the storage to get my suitcases, she didn't say anything else, as a matter a fact, she was carrying my hand-made hang bang from my grandmas blankets with two fingers! and was looking at it with discussed... anyways, I just took it from her fingers and left... just thought it was funny the change of attitude.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It is never our hope that any of our guests feel uncomfortable during their stay and leave our hotel feeling unwelcomed for any reason. We value all of our guests and hope that our genuine warmth is felt through each interaction. As I read your review it was clear that what transpired was not a pleasant one for you and I wanted to use this opportunity to apologise for an exchange that definitely does not speak to who we are or how we hope our guests will feel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and know that whenever your travels bring you back to Yorkville, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home.

Amherst, Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Friendly and efficient service from the moment you arrive. Large, beautiful rooms with comfortable beds and wonderful soft robes and high quality shampoo and conditioner, great products! Food was well prepared and beautifullly served.
Wish I could have checked out the spa!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Waterloo, Ont.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was my third time staying here and I have loved it every time! The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The extra water that we ordered at check in was in the room before we ever got there! The complimentary car is a wonderful touch. The driver picked us up from our destination, even though he had to stay later than his shift in order to do so. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The beds are extremely comfortable and even the cot that we ordered was comfortable. I would suggest, however, that they have coffee makers in the rooms. I forgot to order one before our arrival and so we ended up not having one in the room.

Room Tip: If you like a bright room, ask for the newer wing of the hotel. Also, the portable air purifiers wo...