I`ve spent 3 nights in the Novotel Toronto centre in december 2012. This was my second time in the hotel. I`ve returned because I really liked it`s installations and confort. I really recomend this hotel but a smal problem occurred to me. I`ve had a reservation in ``pay-upon-booking``way but at the end of my stay they`ve recharged my credit card. Hotel staffs were not very kind but Accor Brazil and USA centers solved my problem. I believe that it was an acciental problem that was solved by Accord central. I advise all tourists to allways check credit card facture, to keep all receipts and to immediatly contact Accor staffs in case of any problem.
By the way hotel localization and facilities are perfect, cleaning and confort are really good too.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
- Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel Toronto
- Accor Toronto Centre
- Novotel Toronto
- Toronto Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Toronto is nestled in the historic district of Old Town Toronto. Get a glimpse into Toronto’s past strolling through cobblestone streets, enjoy a wide array of gastronomical international treats at the St. Lawrence Market or savour the flavours from myriad restaurants and pubs. Just steps from the Hockey Hall of Fame, Harbourfront and Union Station, the Novotel is 30 minutes from Pearson International Airport and 5 minutes from Billy Bishop Airport.With a European flavour, whether you are staying for business or pleasure the hotel offers a variety of services to make any stay exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Toronto Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.