LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Best location for downtown- close to St. Lawrence market, great restaurants, Eaton Center and the subway was right out front.
The hotel was undergoing renovations so there wasn't much of a view outside. But the lobby was huge and very elegant and makes you feel like royalty when entering. Both check-in and checkout went very smooth and the front desk was very nice and helpful.
There were 6 elevators and we never had to wait longer then a few seconds to get in one. Our room was very clean on the 12th floor with a great view out of somewhat of a small window. The room was kind of small but the bed was huge and very comfortable with great pillows. The bathroom was clean with great mirrors but the shower could have been a bit larger.
We called down for a knife and a plate to cut up some lemons and within minutes we had a very nice man come to out door with it.
Also if you sign up for the rewards package at the front desk you get free wifi !!! it was great!
Overall this was a great stay and cant wait to see what the building looks like after thhe renovations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Omni King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward