We stayed at the King Edward Hotel on the weekend. We often stay in Toronto for a little break from our daily lives and we have stayed at this hotel before. We were given an upgraded room just because it was available and it was quite nice and very clean. The hotel is in such a great location for transportation, restaurants, entertainment and so much more. The staff are very friendly and accomadating.
Someone made a comment about the hotel being dated. That is what it is all about, a little history!
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TIG Global, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.