My husband and I were in T.O for a combination of business & pleasure. For our business purposes we needed a hotel downtown & ended up at the King Eddy. Service was excellent, the hotel was nice and quiet and we had a room on a high floor with an excellent view. The only reason I can't rate our stay as excellent is that the heat in our room was inconsistent and we were not cold but chilly pretty much the whole time. The hotel sent someone twice when we mentioned it but it kept happening.
The area around the hotel is great: fine restaurants, pubs, bars and shopping. A subway station at the end of the street if you need/want to go further.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel
- Meridien King Edward
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sixteen-story Edwardian Hotel dating from 1903. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TIG Global, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.