“Weekend Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cambridge Suites Toronto

Save Saved
You added Cambridge Suites Toronto to your Saves list
Cambridge Suites Toronto
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Richmond St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5C 1N2, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Summer Rates from $149
Ranked #16 of 141 hotels in Toronto
Ottawa
“Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2009

Great hotel, large spacious and clean rooms, gracious staff and excellent location for family with teenagers. Shopping and theatre at the door making it easy to come and go at leasure all the while giving the teens their shopping freedom. Plenty of great restaurants in any direction from the hotel entrance.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, December 4, 2009
Dear DotOttawa,
I was pleased to read that we enhanced your family trip to Toronto. Thank you for sharing your comments with other TripAdvisor guests. If I can ever be of service, do not hesitate to ask.

1,236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

We have been here a few times and the friendliness of the staff is the BEST. They make us welcome, and are very sincere. The hotel is right downtown and a short walk everywhere, and right at the subway.
The rooms are new, elegant and not stuffy in decor. The value for what you get is great.
The king size beds have these pillows and sheets that you literally melt into at the end of the night. The whole place is like a big family and you are treated like you are one of their family. It helps that it is not a big hotel, and it feels more cozy, but with elegance and the amenities of a 5 star hotel. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, December 2, 2009
Dear Andrew737,
I was truly pleased that you took the time to share your opinions with others and especially proud that we are considered your home away from home. If I can ever be of service to you, do not hesitate to ask.

Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

Cambridge Suites in Toronto has become our "hotel of choice" when we visit Toronto for our annual "women's weekend" of shopping, theatre, dining and fun. The location is perfect - close to the subway and shopping - and the amenities at the hotel suit our tastes. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Dear FourFriendsCanada,
Thank you for sharing your experience and opinions with the TripAdvisor community. I am glad we are able to enhance your weekend with friends. We look forward to your next getaway!

Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

Stayed here a couple of times in the past, and if you can get a good deal, it is a great hotel. Very nice rooms, good service and location. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
Thank you for taking a moment to reccomend us to other travellers in the TripAdvisor community. I am pleased that you enjoyed our suites and ourservice and I appreciate your continued loyalty. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Newfoundland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

I recently stayed at the Cambridge Suites Hotel for the first time on somewhat of an extended stay (6 nights) and later returned for 11 consecutive nights. All in all I have spent most of the month of November at this hotel and was quite pleased with the facility. I have had deluxe rooms on both occassions (5th and 15th floors). The location of this hotel is great, located at the center of all Toronto has to offer. It is across the street from the Eaton Centre and major attractions such as CN Tower, ACC, Rogers Centre and the entertainment district are close by. Overall, you can't get a better location.

What I really like about this hotel is how great it is for long stays. It feels like being home with a "condo style" feel to it. The living room and bedroom are seperated by two french doors, and there at LG 37" LCDs in both rooms - a great feature. There is a fridge, microwave, sink, mini bar, and enough dishes and cutlery for one-two people. There is a gym on the 22nd floor with an amazing view of the Toronto skyline.

The staff at the hotel are geat. I checked out to go home for a weekend and in between, the staff took care of an extra suitcase and delivered it to my room shortly after I rechecked in. The staff at this hotel really do care, and the hotel Manager is committed to guest satisfaction (see how often he checks this website and replies to guest comments).

Overall, if you are looking for a great place to stay in Toronto, for both personal reasons or business travel, I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We take great pride in our service and product and are pleased that it shows.

The suite you stayed in on the 5th floor will be renovated next month as we will see our remaining five floors completed between now and February 2010.

I truly appreciate your continued loyalty and repeat business; our team always enjoys the opportunity to get to know our guests a little bit better. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

I've stayed in a lot of Toronto hotels, and for the price (I paid $145), you cant beat this hotel. The suites are great, all have a seperate bedroom, two big flat pannel TVs, and all the fixings in the bathroom. Very clean, and very (VERY) nice staff. Ask for an east facing suite on the highest floor available, and you'll have a great view! Huge windows, comfortable bed. Hotel is right beside The Bay, so you basically dont have to walk outside to get to the Eatons Centre, great location. Nice workout area suana and hot tub with a great view (top floor). All in all, great hotel, there are nicer hotels in Toronto, but not by much, and you'll have to pay tripple the price for them. Will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Maanger at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
Thank you for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor users. We are very proud of our hotel and our tremendous people, so I am always grateful to read reviews like yours that confirm we are on the right track.

If I can ever be of service to you on a future trip to Toronto, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

SIncerely,
glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights in a junior suite, and I could not fault a thing. The hotel is in a great location - on the PATH, steps away from Yonge Street, the Eatons Centre, subway station, restaurants etc.
The suite felt quite spacious and was clean, bright and very comfortable. Amenities included fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, TV in sitting room and in bedroom. There were plenty of glasses, dishes etc The staff were very friendly and helpful on the few occasions we spoke to them. We called down to request a kettle and it was brought to us within a few minutes.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, October 23, 2009
Dear shazzie_canuck,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are very proud of our product, recent renovations, and most importantly, our people.

I am glad we were able to provide you with a home away from home. If I can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tim OStrem

Been to Cambridge Suites Toronto? Share your experiences!