I've stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past 6 months; it's a very nice hotel with good amenities, and the lobby is the huge, old-fashioned kind, with several groups of comfortable seating if you are waiting for someone or just want to sit and read the newspaper. I booked a Queen "Classic" room this time and discovered that "Classic" means "has not been renovated yet". My first room seemed to be missing furniture (I usually find a comfortable chair and small side table, but there was none, leaving a huge open space in one corner of the room, where the carpet was actually quite stained and dirty). There was only one "office" chair at the desk. As I was meeting a colleague to go over some business prior to our meeting, I requested another room with the usual furniture, and hotel staff immediately and graciously complied. My new room (same room, just one floor up) was a "Queen Modern", and the difference was appreciable. Nicer bed, updated bathroom and newer carpeting. Front desk staff is excellent, and the restaurant has a nice menu, with attentive service. There is a 24-hour shuttle to the airport (which is only 5-10 minutes away). Parking your vehicle adds $14 to your daily tab, but I believe they offer some "park 'n fly" options. There are several nice restaurants just a 2-minute walk across the parking lot (Mother Tuckers, Boston Pizza, Tony Roma's (ribs), Canyon Creek). I will definitely stay here again the night before an early flight out, or for my next business meeting, but will request a "Modern" room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned only 2 km from Pearson International Airport and 25 minutes' drive from Toronto city centre, this hotel offers a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle and an on-site restaurant. Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport features an indoor pool with a relaxing hot tub and sauna. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour fitness centre, then work in the on-site business centre. The guestrooms at the Toronto Airport Crowne Plaza offers convenient amenities such as flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet access. Additional amenities, such as a work desk with ergonomic chair and cable TV, ensure a comfortable and productive stay. La Brasserie Restaurant at the Toronto Crowne Plaza serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After dinner, guests can relax with a drink at the hotel's Rendezvous Bar. Toronto Congress Centre is 2 minutes' drive away and Toronto International Centre is 10 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Park Plaza Toronto Airport