Stayed overnight on a Saturday (5th May 2012). Parking lot is small and taxis were blocking the driveway when we arrived, but valet told us to leave our veh and check in. Check in was fast and valet looked after parking our veh and kept it close so we could access it if required. Note that this hotel only has a very small parking area and if its full, you have park in a municipal lot a block away. The room was a bit dated, but had lots of space for the king size bed, a couch, desk etc. it was nice to have a full size couch to sit on instead of the often uncomfortable chairs in some rooms. The free wifi was a bit glitchy, it dropped connection on my ipad several times, which is not normal for the ipad. The included breakfast was very good, with both hot and cold selections. The location is very good, lots of restaurants and coffee places nearby, mostly on Young st, but a few closer. We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel & Suites is 109 guestroom boutique style property located in midtown Yonge/ Eglinton area with restaurants, shops, theatres, endless entertainment.Complimentary wireless Internet, fitness room, business centre, outdoor rooftop pool. Valet Parking only - extra charges apply. Restaurant open for breakfast only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Roehampton Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel Toronto
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Toronto
- Toronto Best Western