“Highly Recommneded!” 5 of 5 stars

$26*
and up
Ranked #14 of 278 Activities in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto with Tour Guys! In addition to our scheduled free walking tours we are available for hire to do specialty tours, ghost tours, step-on guide services, and private tours. We are the exclusive provider of Intrepid Urban Adventures, unique tours off the beaten path. Our goal is to entertain and enlighten our guests, and show them why we love this city.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommneded!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The Tour Guys do amazing walking tours! I have done many walking tours in Toronto an d these guys are definitely the best. They not only share interesting city facts, keep a good pace and provide interesting options, the guides are highly entertaining, personable, engaging and informative. The ghost tour with Jason was hands down the best ghost walk I have ever done and I recently did the beer tour which was terrific - I even discovered a couple of new beers to enjoy along with a few great patios to enjoy them on that I would not other wise have stumbled upon (pun intended). Definitely a high recommendation for the Tour Guys!

Barrie, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Ghost Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I went on this tour tonight and thought it was great. I've been to many ghost tours/walks in the Hamilton, Niagara, Kingston areas and the U.S.. This one was different in a way it combined more history, and scientific knowledge, which I found really interesting and fascinating. I've been to Toronto many times, it was fun learning about the deeper history of the city and a few spooky stories too. I forgot my guide's name, but he was awesome. Super friendly, and so knowledgeable. Highly recommended if you live in town, or are visiting and looking for something different and fun to do in the evenings.

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Ghostly encounters...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My two friends and I attended the first ghost tour of the summer after finding the tour guys online. We were greeted by Steve who was very knowledgeable on the area and had some interesting stories to share about the ghostly occurrences around town.
We found him funny and kept us entertained with the history peppered with accounts of ghostly experiences.
The only thing I believe would have improved this tour would be the opportunity to enter the places (even briefly) that the stories were said to have occurred in.

If this is the sort of quality we received on this tour, we would definitely recommend the Tour Guys to friends travelling to Toronto and looking for things to do!

Thornhill, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Graffiti Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Jason was knowable about the Graffiti and how the artists express themselves. He even took us to The Bomb Sshelter and knew the store employee buy name.

9 attraction reviews
“Free Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Took the free tour 1.5 hr walking tour. Lizzie was our guide and she was quite charming. I am a Torontonian and did this tour on my lunch break. I learned many fun facts during the trip! I think this is a great introduction to visitors....and I think other Torontonians will enjoy it too. And it's free-- so how can you beat that price?! Look forward to checking out the Kensington tour next.