I stayed in a newly renovated room on the 21st floor during my stay here and the view was incredible. I can't imagine many other hotels in Toronto would have a better view of the CN Tower or the lake. The room itself was large, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is in a perfect spot for exploring the city by foot and we pretty much walked everywhere. CN Tower and Rogers Centre are literally round the corner and you can easily walk to the Harbourfront and catch a ferry over to the islands.
The only reason I have not given this hotel 5 stars is the lack of complimentary WiFi. I know they have a rewards system and certain members can get internet for free but charging everyone else $13 a day for internet in 2013 seems a bit prehistoric to me, especially considering how much guests are already paying to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a Front Street location adjacent to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, InterContinental Toronto Centre is considered the city centre s best location. We are steps aways from CN Tower, Canadian Broadcasting Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre,the entertainment and financial districts, Toronto Eaton Centre, the Royal Ontario Museum and Roy Thomson Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.