We stayed there for 3 nights. The lady at the front desk was very friendly, she gave us access to the club level. Actually all staff are very professional and helpful. However, the hotel is not to be compared to other intercontinental hotels around the world. It is old, and it needs refurbishing.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a Front Street location adjacent to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, InterContinental Toronto Centre is considered the city centre s best location. We are steps aways from CN Tower, Canadian Broadcasting Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre,the entertainment and financial districts, Toronto Eaton Centre, the Royal Ontario Museum and Roy Thomson Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.