This hotel was located in Downtown Toronto within walking Distance of everything we were interested in. From the moment we arrived until we left we found the staff to be exceptional' Free breakfast was includes and it was a full buffet breakfast, great way to start the day. Our room was clean and spacious with a great view of the CN Tower.
The only negative comments I have were that the bed was too soft for my liking and the frosted panel in the bathroom was a problem because when the bathroom light was on it shone into the room which could be annoying at night.
Overall good experience, I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Holiday Inn Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Toronto Entertainment District, central downtown, is the beautiful Hyatt Regency Toronto. Boasting 394 guestrooms including 32 deluxe suites on 20 floors. Typical guestroom features include 42inch plasma television, iPod Docking station, multi-media interface capabilities, massaging showerhead and other comforts of home. For business or pleasure, the Hyatt Regency Toronto provides the perfect location for anywhere you need to be in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.