I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Toronto for one night. This was a King suite, and the bed was really sub-par; sloping into the middle from both sides. The room was clean enough, with updated flat screen t.v. and a nice view of the CN Tower. The bathroom had a weird feature -- a "smoked glass" window that went into the rest of the room, so if someone gets up in the night the whole room lights up as a result. I'm not sure what this feature was supposed to add. The staff were friendly and the location is good with lots of restaurants nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Holiday Inn Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Toronto Entertainment District, central downtown, is the beautiful Hyatt Regency Toronto. Boasting 394 guestrooms including 32 deluxe suites on 20 floors. Typical guestroom features include 42inch plasma television, iPod Docking station, multi-media interface capabilities, massaging showerhead and other comforts of home. For business or pleasure, the Hyatt Regency Toronto provides the perfect location for anywhere you need to be in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.