I purchased this room on Hotwire. I'm from Toronto but my girlfriends and I just wanted to stay downtown for the night instead of trying to contend with the TTC or paying lots of money for a cab. For the price it was good. We gambled with Hotwire and got the hotel we wanted. The room was very very tiny. The bathroom was also very tiny, which with 4 girls getting ready was really difficult. They also had this weird little alcove with a mirror and a light, which was fine to do make up but no plugs around. Totally a minor thing, but would have made that space more useful for the group of girls with flat irons. Overall, the room was clean and the lobby is very nice. They were also quite accomodating - bringing us more towels - 3 towels with 4 girls... its bad math. I would stay here again though for the right price.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Holiday Inn Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Toronto Entertainment District, central downtown, is the beautiful Hyatt Regency Toronto. Boasting 394 guestrooms including 32 deluxe suites on 20 floors. Typical guestroom features include 42inch plasma television, iPod Docking station, multi-media interface capabilities, massaging showerhead and other comforts of home. For business or pleasure, the Hyatt Regency Toronto provides the perfect location for anywhere you need to be in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.