“Excellent Suites in Downtown Toronto” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Rosemont Residences

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Rosemont Residences
You added The Rosemont Residences to your Saves list
50 John St, 2nd Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3T5, Canada (Downtown Toronto)   |
Ranked #20 of 76 Specialty Lodging in Toronto
San Francisco, California
“Excellent Suites in Downtown Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Wonderful location and quality furnished apartment. Excellent for business visitors. Close to CN Tower, Eaton Center and all major commercial and business establishments. Walking distance from bus terminal leaving for Niagara Tour. Unlimited number of eating places and nightclubs in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Residences? Should be called Rosemont Slums ! Terrible service, nothing gets fixed, and the upper level staff is downright rude ! The best thing about my stay was the service I got from a charming young girl named Rebecca.

Stay here if you want to be utterly disappointed and have your trips/stays in Toronto ruined ! You'll end up paying for an overpriced room with deteriorating appliances and dirty dishes. Enjoy !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Barcelona, Catalonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The location in downtown is excellent, the views from the dinning room of a 13th floor apartment (including the CN tower) breathtaking, the customer service always helpful (particularly Rebecca). During our family stay all went smoothly, the wifi, the weekly cleaning service, everything... The only negative point for us was the fee, but we understand is not overrated for Canadian standards.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Fernie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have just started making reservations with premiere executive suites and I can't imagine doing long stays another way. I love that I can provide my family with home cooked meals cooked in exquisite kitchens. When you are away from home as much as we are you really appreciate not eating in restaurants. In addition, I have the option of hosting gatherings in a luxurious space that i know others would feel comfortable

The suite is furnished with plenty of comfortable seating. The dining table is board office length. The kitchen is totally outfitted. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Our stays are long enough that being able to do laundry within the suite is great. The bedding is top quality and the mattress is extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: Room 1909 was wonderful. I would gladly stay again.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I travel for business all over the world, and have experienced all levels of quality of customer service. Its rare that we are so impressed that we write a review, but our experience with one specific person at the Rosemont was so special, that we decided to write. I called the front desk to get some help ordering flowers and was completely impressed by the service I received from Rebecca. She gave me extraordinarily outstanding customer service. She's quite special!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I recently stayed at the Rosemont for business and plan to return on my next trip to Toronto. The units are superb. Anything you could possibly need is already in the unit for you. The close proximity to the business district made commuting to work in a new city a breeze. Staff was always helping when needing directions, dining suggestions, etc.

Room Tip: The deluxe one bed was great - spacious, bright and had a balcony!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Halifax, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

I was told that the Rosemont was a good place to stay...not a place I would stay again. The rooms are nice but the noise in the hallway from other guests was over-whelming...especially after midnight! I made a comment to the staff an they said 'that there was nothing we could do'!
I selected the Rosemont because of their fitness facility...again, another major disappointment! The equipment needs replacing and supervision. Most of the cardio equipment needs maintenance or is out of order...I made a comment to the staff an they said 'that there was nothing we could do'!
I had a relative visiting me and the front line staff did not know how to obtain a visitor parking permit and how to buzz people in from my room.
There is no information in the room about the facilities and services available i.e. room service, location of gym, internet access, parking, etc... I made a comment to the staff an they said 'that nobody else has made a comment'.
This poor customer service has unfortunately left me no choice but to find alternate arrangements for my colleagues and I for future visits.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to The Rosemont Residences? Share your experiences!