You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5515 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M9C 5K5, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 140 Hotels in Toronto
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

We were attending a conference close to the airport and I picked this hotel because of what appeared to be a reasonable rate and free wifi internet. We were not disappointed. Although to get to our Conference Center cost us about $22 each way daily by cab, the free breakfast and evening meal more than made up for this cost. If you have your own car, this is a great hotel to stay in. There are at least four restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The rooms are large with a kitchen with a fridge, stove, dishwasher and dishes, cooking utensils etc. The bedroom is spacious with two queen size beds and a tv. The sitting room also has a tv along with sofas, a working desk and a small table that can work as a dining table. They even picked us up from the airport in their shuttle. The hotel is located very close to highways 427 and the 401 making it very accesssible. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel and found our breakfast and Evening reception to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Nanaimo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

We had never stayed at Homewood Suites before but read the feedback from other travellers and booked a week's stay.
We were constantly pleased with the staff, facilities, and location. Our suite was kept very clean by the conscientious housekeepers. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone and the dinner (Monday to Thursday) was tasty and nutritious. Would definitely stay at Homewood Suites again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our hotel. We are pleased that you found our hotel to be in a good location for you and that our Breakfast and Dinner suited your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon. With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

Stayed here with my family in late July on a mixed business/pleasure trip.

This is a relatively new property adjoining a Hampton Inn near the airport, so everything was looking shiny n' clean.

We arrived in the midst of a pouring rainstorm. The entrance to the hotel is uncovered (unlike the Hampton Inn's entrance) so immediately after I checked in and was about to unload the car the woman at the front desk offered an umbrella which I appreciated. What separates great hotels from good ones is the small things and attention to detail, she could have taken my credit card, given me my room key and quickly moved on to something else, but took notice of where I was heading, what the conditions were and handed me the umbrella.

We arrived a little late, and at the tail end of their dinner service. Traveling with two 6 yr olds, we asked about dining options. Mahreesh (sp?) a manager there offered to keep their dinner service open a little longer for us, but we didnt want to trouble them and figured stuffed green peppers and scallopped potatoes may not be a hit with the kids (even though it smelled pretty good to me!). Mahreesh then suggested to us a number of restaurants he thought would be worth visiting (we went with a very nice Italian place a few lights up Eglinton).

The rest of our stay was wonderful, with the staff reccomending various places to visit and see in Toronto since this was our first visit. We took advantage of their breakfast every morning and enjoyed the wide assortment of items.

As mentioned, the hotel itself is located near the airport which is to the west of the downtown Toronto area. I had a morning meeting there and was told traffic would be pretty brutal. The staff suggested I give myself an hour to get to a 8:30 meeting, and while the Thursday AM traffic was heavy I was in a parking garage on King St within 30 minutes.

I'm not sure what the public transportation options are to and from this hotel. One thing I could see being a problem is that both this hotel and the Hampton Inn share the same parking lot and if both are relatively full spots could be limited, though it didnt seem to be an issue for us.

Overall it was a great experience and would happily stay here again on a future visit.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, October 7, 2010
Thank you for your time and effort in providing us with your feedback about your stay. We appreciated your warm and kind comment. Our guest service agent was very happy to assist you during your stay and to hear about your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

With Hospitality

Ramires Diaz
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

Six of us stayed at this property (adjacent to the Hilton Garden Inn) for a wedding. We traveled with our 2 teenagers and got the 2BR, 2BA suite with living room and kitchenette separating the bedrooms. The entire suite was the size of a city condo. My elderly parents got a separate King room. All of the rooms were HUGE and immaculate, given that the hotel just recently opened.

Like all Homewood Suites, they offer free breakfast and "snacks" (which is usually dinner) and free beverages (including alcohol) on weekday evenings.

Very helpful staff who helped us find a nearby mall. Like the sister property next door, the only thing missing was a nice outdoor patio to enjoy the sunshine weather permitting. And, some partnerships with nearby restaurants to provide room service or delivery.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for writing this review on our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

My husband and i only stayed one night before leaving for our honeymoon but let me say this was a very nice and clean hotel. the room was very nice bed so comfy. Great location from the airport, the shuttle service to and from the airport was nice. We would stay again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. We hope that you enjoyed your honeymoon and are happy that you shared that experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon. With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

Found out about this hotel because the Airport was sold out, and needed a suite for my family. This was PERFECT!!

They had a full breakfast, and a nice light dinner which was great because I was tired and didn't want to go to through traffic to get breakfast / snack for the kids. They are a lot of restaurants nearby for Dinner, which is what we did, even though they have a kitchen in the room.

The hotel suite was pretty big, very comfortable, clean, internet worked perfect, and my kids loved the TV / pool. Will stay again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our property perfectly fit for you and your families needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip to Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

I stayed at this new property just before the May long weekend.

Upon arrival, I noticed the hotel was extremely clean, and the front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. When I entered my room, a personalized letter and a bag of FREE goodies were waiting for me! Anything free has my heart, that's for sure.

We stayed in a king studio suite, the smallest suite they have, and it really wasn't all that small! Full sized fridge, dishwasher, sink, cupboards stocked up with dishes, utensils, and pots and pans. There was a very comfy couch in the room, a desk and a flat screen TV which could turn both towards the bed and the couch. The bed was beyond comfortable, I could have spent the rest of my life in it. The only thing I didn't love too much about the room was that the toilet and shower were in the bathroom part behind a closed door. But you had to basically walk out of the bathroom to the sink and mirror which were in an open area.

There were a few things to do within walking distance. About a 5-10 minute walk away was a plaza with a Mr. Sub, Tim Hortons, bowling alley, and some ethnic cuisine. I would definitely recommend the sushi place! I had to pick someone up at the airport that night, and it was only about 10 minutes away.. a VERY easy drive! When I asked the gentleman at front desk for directions to get there, he offered the hotel's airport shuttle to me. Very kind, but I declined.

Breakfast in the morning wasn't too bad! A little more than a typical continental breakfast. Bagels, muffins, cereal.. but they also had hot eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.

Overall, it was a fantastic place to stay.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for writing this review for our property! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope that you think of us next time you are in Toronto! We'd love to have you again! With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!