Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5515 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M9C 5K5, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Fuel on Us!
Ranked #7 of 142 Hotels in Toronto
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights before flying to Cuba and they stayed here for 2 nights after returning from Cuba. This place has to provide some of the nicest rooms and amenities of any mid-range hotels. The rooms are simply great...very spacious, great beds, nice TV. We didn't want to check-out! We were also allowed to leave one of our suitcases in storage when we departed for Cuba and picked it up upon return (no charge). They offer a very acceptable breakfast each morning and we had the weekday buffet dinner one night. All good. The staff working here were also very nice. The only (minor) issue we had was in regard to the shuttle from the airport. Upon phoning the hotel once we arrived in the airport we were given not-so-clear directions as to where the shuttle would be waiting. This happen both times so it seems there could be an improvement in this regard. We still very much enjoyed our stay and hope to return some day.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for our property. I am sorry that you experienced an issue with our Shuttle Pick up station and we will try to better improve this because of your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay otherwise and look forward to seeing you again soon. With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The most courteous and friendly staff I've encountered. The facility and grounds are well maintained, the rooms are immaculate, a perfect scenerio for the business person or family. Close to the airport and the hotel backs onto a public golf course. I've also used the meeting rooms for small business seminars.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be warm and inviting. We look forward to seeing you again soon. With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I have ever experienced. I travelled with family and stayed 2 nights in October 2012. We were 4 people and found the appartment ideal for our small group. It was a great experience and would recommend this hotel. It's no wonder it was ranked no. 1 hotel in Toronto on Tripadvisor.

We had a one-bedroom suite which included a fully equipped kitchinette. We found everything perfect-clean and all details taken care of. There was a pull-out sofa in the living room and my mom was happy to sleep there alone. Both rooms had flat-screen TVs and individual AC units controlled separately from a thermostat on the wall. Very nicely decorated, looked like a new property.

Even from the check-in I had this good feeling about the place, the front desk lady was friendly and warm. One of the best things about the place was the buffet breakfast and dinner, both included in the room price (I believe free dinner is only offered during the week). The food was just OK, don't expect crazy gourmet stuff, it's not the point, it gets you going in the morning and warms you up when you get back to your room in the evening. Coffee, tea, breuvages and stuff like that were discretionary. It was a totally different approach from the classic hospitality I was used to, where you would pay $10 for a damn bottle of water, like I did at the Embassy Suites in Niagara Falls, our previous over-night stop that week.

I got to tell you, there was quite a difference coming from another Hilton property, the Embassy Suites. People, service and rooms were much, much better. The overall experience was much better and the stay more comfortable. Of course, at the Embassy Suites you wake up facing the falls, while at the Homewood I had to drive 15 km to downtown Toronto, but that did not turn me off and found the experience quite pleasant.

Conclusion: decent price for a great deal.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a lovely review on our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we helped in making your vacation one to remember. We look forward to seeing you again soon. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Spent over night awaiting flight early a.m. Was in the Corporate Suite which was fabulous, hotel staff were terrific, very friendly and attentive. Beds were terrific and very comfortable, very sound proof with no noise heard by planes traffic or otherwise. Breakfast available in the a.m however we left very early and did not get a chance to experience it. The staff made a point of telling us where everything was located in the hotel and went out of there way to make us welcome. Shuttle service to and from the airport, with very friendly staff that helped with our bags. Would recommend this to any corporate customer, as I travel for work as well....

Room Tip: Tip is to book this hotel, one of the best I have recently stayed at!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel welcome during your time at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next stop in Toronto, and hope that next time you get to indulge in our Suite Start Breakfast! With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Everything is top notch in this hotel. This was our third stay at Homewood during our daughter's swimming competition. The rooms are very clean and everything is extremely modern for the price you pay. The beds and the beddings are very comfortable, and you can be sure that you will have a good sleep in this hotel.
The breakfast is included, and Monday to Thursday complimentary dinners are also included. What a great value!
I could not be more satisfied with this hotel and will continue to return here. I must also mention that during all 3 stays, the manager and staff went above and beyond to make my family and I feel at home, and to satisfy our needs.
During our last stay in November 2012. I was ill, and a regular ventilation noise was bothering me during the night. In the morning, the manager Mr Ramirez, truly did everything he could to make my stay comfortable. Also, thank you to the maintenance manager and his stuff for their effort.
The concern and care they showed was truly appreciated. I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Yours truly, Klajic family!

Room Tip: Even, if you did not choose the right room I can assure you, the front desk stuff and the manager of...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property Mrs. Klajic! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in 2012 and I look forward to seeing you again in 2013. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here for new years day. The staff was super friendly and accomodating. The hotel room appears new and clean. The beds were comfortable. Overall a Great value. Wewill stay here in the future again. We absolutely reccommend to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response on our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope that you choose us once more on your next trip to Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Ottawa, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed here for two nights before Christmas with my family. Our experience was similar to many of the other posters here - everything was top notch. The staff were very pleasant and friendly, the rooms were well appointed and clean, the kids loved the pool and everybody was very pleased with the breakfast. The servers came over and chatted with us a little bit during breakfast, which was the first time I've ever seen that. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others and will stay here again next time I need to fly from Toronto.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review for our property. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and that our breakfast staff helped you feel welcome at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Toronto! With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!