“An excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5515 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M9C 5K5, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Fuel on Us!
Ranked #8 of 141 hotels in Toronto
Montreal
“An excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I have ever experienced. I travelled with family and stayed 2 nights in October 2012. We were 4 people and found the appartment ideal for our small group. It was a great experience and would recommend this hotel. It's no wonder it was ranked no. 1 hotel in Toronto on Tripadvisor.

We had a one-bedroom suite which included a fully equipped kitchinette. We found everything perfect-clean and all details taken care of. There was a pull-out sofa in the living room and my mom was happy to sleep there alone. Both rooms had flat-screen TVs and individual AC units controlled separately from a thermostat on the wall. Very nicely decorated, looked like a new property.

Even from the check-in I had this good feeling about the place, the front desk lady was friendly and warm. One of the best things about the place was the buffet breakfast and dinner, both included in the room price (I believe free dinner is only offered during the week). The food was just OK, don't expect crazy gourmet stuff, it's not the point, it gets you going in the morning and warms you up when you get back to your room in the evening. Coffee, tea, breuvages and stuff like that were discretionary. It was a totally different approach from the classic hospitality I was used to, where you would pay $10 for a damn bottle of water, like I did at the Embassy Suites in Niagara Falls, our previous over-night stop that week.

I got to tell you, there was quite a difference coming from another Hilton property, the Embassy Suites. People, service and rooms were much, much better. The overall experience was much better and the stay more comfortable. Of course, at the Embassy Suites you wake up facing the falls, while at the Homewood I had to drive 15 km to downtown Toronto, but that did not turn me off and found the experience quite pleasant.

Conclusion: decent price for a great deal.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a lovely review on our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we helped in making your vacation one to remember. We look forward to seeing you again soon. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.

397 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Spent over night awaiting flight early a.m. Was in the Corporate Suite which was fabulous, hotel staff were terrific, very friendly and attentive. Beds were terrific and very comfortable, very sound proof with no noise heard by planes traffic or otherwise. Breakfast available in the a.m however we left very early and did not get a chance to experience it. The staff made a point of telling us where everything was located in the hotel and went out of there way to make us welcome. Shuttle service to and from the airport, with very friendly staff that helped with our bags. Would recommend this to any corporate customer, as I travel for work as well....

Room Tip: Tip is to book this hotel, one of the best I have recently stayed at!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel welcome during your time at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next stop in Toronto, and hope that next time you get to indulge in our Suite Start Breakfast! With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Everything is top notch in this hotel. This was our third stay at Homewood during our daughter's swimming competition. The rooms are very clean and everything is extremely modern for the price you pay. The beds and the beddings are very comfortable, and you can be sure that you will have a good sleep in this hotel.
The breakfast is included, and Monday to Thursday complimentary dinners are also included. What a great value!
I could not be more satisfied with this hotel and will continue to return here. I must also mention that during all 3 stays, the manager and staff went above and beyond to make my family and I feel at home, and to satisfy our needs.
During our last stay in November 2012. I was ill, and a regular ventilation noise was bothering me during the night. In the morning, the manager Mr Ramirez, truly did everything he could to make my stay comfortable. Also, thank you to the maintenance manager and his stuff for their effort.
The concern and care they showed was truly appreciated. I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Yours truly, Klajic family!

Room Tip: Even, if you did not choose the right room I can assure you, the front desk stuff and the manager of...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property Mrs. Klajic! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in 2012 and I look forward to seeing you again in 2013. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here for new years day. The staff was super friendly and accomodating. The hotel room appears new and clean. The beds were comfortable. Overall a Great value. Wewill stay here in the future again. We absolutely reccommend to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response on our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope that you choose us once more on your next trip to Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Ottawa, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed here for two nights before Christmas with my family. Our experience was similar to many of the other posters here - everything was top notch. The staff were very pleasant and friendly, the rooms were well appointed and clean, the kids loved the pool and everybody was very pleased with the breakfast. The servers came over and chatted with us a little bit during breakfast, which was the first time I've ever seen that. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others and will stay here again next time I need to fly from Toronto.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review for our property. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and that our breakfast staff helped you feel welcome at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Toronto! With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
North Bay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife, kids and I stayed at Homewood Suites Airport Toronto from Dec 29-31. I initially called the hotel for a last-minute booking, but the front desk staff informed me to check rates online (they were running an online promotion rate, which I booked) and saved a few dollars.

We’ve stayed at Homewood Suites properties before and continue to enjoy the free hot breakfast, the free (and actually decent) coffee and free parking.

A couple of notes: this hotel is actually joined together with Hampton Inn and shares facilities like the pool and exercise room. We used the pool 2 times, however the chlorine levels seemed quite high – it irritated our eyes and gave our bathing suites that “bleached” smell.

Other than that – hotel was very clean, staff were very helpful and would stay there again! Rooms were spacious and well appointed. It’s great to have a separate area to read, watch TV after putting young kids to bed at night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for writing this lovely review on our property. I am so sorry that our pool chlorine irritated your eyes. I have alerted our maintenance department to this issue and I assure you were are looking into it. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Toronto, and am glad that the pool did not ruin your stay with us. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My room was nice and had all I needed and more - a full kitchen, large bath and very comfy bed. They offer breakfast each morning and dinner Monday-Thursday. The meals were tasty and certainly helped to save on expenses. The woman that worked the dining area was very nice and made a big difference in helping me enjoy a rather long stay in a hotel.

There is a back way to get to the hotel from the airport which helps you avoid highways so call the hotel for those directions if you need them. Also, this location is priced very well. I was surprised at the great rate!

There isn't much around the hotel but there is enough for just to find meals when working during the day. I fully recommend it as a hotel airport but not for a leisure trip to Toronto. Overall the great service and cleanliness attribute to a top rating for an airport hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!