“Perfect hotel for a stay in Toronto” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5515 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario M9C 5K5, Canada (Etobicoke)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 139 Hotels in Toronto
London, Onatrio
“Perfect hotel for a stay in Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The purpose of my trip was a quick getaway in Toronto with my wife and young son. The reviews of this hotel are hard to believe, but after our stay were proven to be well warranted. The room was perfect. Clean in every single way. The decor was nice, no smell at all in the room. The TVs were nice and had a good selection of channels. The pool was clean, not busy and was a good temperature. The breakfast was standard continental breakfast and was good. Everything was restocked well. It was a little crowded around the waffle maker/muffin/toast/toaster counter - not sure if things could be moved around to help with that?
We went to the Ontario Science Center and Square One shopping center during out stay and both were easy to get to and not too far away. There is pretty much every restaurant you could want within 10 minutes drive, many within walking distance.
My only suggestion - we could not find a convenient place to hang our coats. A coat rack/hooks near the door would be a very nice addition.
I look forward to my next stay, which is actually in 2 days for a two night business trip.

Room Tip: If you are noise sensitive, don't get the room next to the ice machine - we could hear the door...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel and look forward to your next stay with us soon! With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Homewood suites. Room was very nice, staff friendly, location worked well for us. The room and building were well kept. I would recommend the hotel to anyone and we plan to stay there again when we return to Toronto.

Room Tip: King size bed. Rooms are all excellant as far as I know.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the rooms were to your liking. Please come by and say hello next time you are in Toronto, as we would love the chance to see you again. With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel for a business trip with my company and I don't take time to write reviews. Mostly because I don't have the time.

But I really had to write one this time around because Toronto has been hiding this gem for too long and people should know about it!

When I checked in, I was greeted by a warm smile at the desk by two lovely girls, Maria and Anita.
They were professional and courteous and went out of their way to ensure that i received extra pillows, as I am a light sleeper and need to be comfortable in my room.

In the morning of the date of my check out I was greeted by the breakfast staff as I grabbed my morning muffin, I think her name was G. So friendly! If you want to leave in the morning happy, talk to G!

The rooms were spacious and comfortable and the internet was quicker than most connections so I was easily able to get all my work done.

Kudos to both and all of the Front Desk I encountered and thank you to G for making my mornings great! I will return every chance I get!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing this review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that your encounter with both Anita and Maria Paula was delightful. I will be sure to pass on the message to them, and to Gee as well! I hope that you think of our hotel the next time you are in Toronto, as we would love the opportunity to serve you again. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I visited Toronto on business for an 8 night stay from 10/04/12 - 10/12/12 and I found the hotel to be very comfortable during my stay. The hotel staff were very friendly (always said Hello during passing encounters) and helpful ( I had to get maintenance to come to the room to turn on the heat when the weather changed from Mild to cold (I am from TX & get cold easily). Unbeknownst to me the Canadian Thanksgiving fell during my visit and my clients were closed that day; the hotel staff were really nice and the evening meal was Turkey & Dressing. The room was not as spacious as some other Homewood Suites I have stayed at in the past but was larger than others and it was adequate for my needs with granite counter tops and nice furnishings. The hotel was located conveniently close to my clients in Mississauga and the airport for easy commuting. I used the business center pretty extensively to print documents and found the computers and printers in good working order. I will definitely stay at this location during my next trip to the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing this review on our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay over the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday and that the Evening Reception was to your liking! We aim to please all of our guests when they stay with us, especially over the holidays. I hope that you think of us next time that you are in Toronto. With Hospitality, Patricia Correa.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Located but a short drive from the airport, the hotel is easily located, especially with a GPS. Ample free parking is available on site. Arriving late in the evening, we were welcomed by cheerful receptionist Maria Paula, upgraded to a two bedroom suite, and with keys in hand were we in no time on our way. Just barely being past the WOW effect from our initial exploration of the suite, Maria Paula, after noting my birthday on the registration form, sent up a gift basket generously stocked with treats. What a generous surprise!

The very spacious, spotless suite consisted of two bedrooms, one with two queen beds and one with a king bed and each with a TV, two full baths, a full kitchen well stocked with implements, dishwasher, full size fridge and down to paper towel roll and dishwasher detergent had all one needed to set up household. A living room with a functional desk, flat screen TV, wired Internet access port as well as WIFI, and very comfortable seating group rounded out the appointments. Though in the vicinity of the airport, no planes were to be herd, and no internal noise intruded at any time day or night. The king bed was a dream of comfort, causing us to sleep in much past our usual time to get up.

The free breakfast, served buffet style, provided what was needed to get the motor started. Considering the free parking, free breakfast and a free dinner(we did not try) served nightly Monday through Thursday, this hotel offers great accommodation for a bargain price. On top of that, the staff from those minding the breakfast room to Patricia and Maria Paula on the front desk deserve Kudos for friendly, patient manner in dealing with customers. As an aside, Matt the manager of the adjacent Hampton Inn as well exhibited the same quality of the staff in helping a damsel in distress without obligation and without hesitation.

To sum it up, the Homewood Suites by Hilton was a comfortable base for us from which to explore Toronto and its environs. Avoiding driving into the busy city center, on advice of Maria Paula we drove to the nearest subway station, KIPLING, where there is ample parking for $5 all day. As an aside, Centennial Park next to the hotel offers scenic walks through the vast park plus a golf course for further diversion. Several restaurants are but a block down the street. Should we return to Toronto, we absolutely will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed the service of our Front Desk Team and the roominess of our hotel suites. We hope that you think of us next time that you are visiting Toronto, as it would be our pleasure to serve you again! Have a great day! With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed here from 10/6 a 10/8/12 with our family of 30 adults and children. I arrived at 9 am with my family, in all we reserved 8 rooms, we all gathered in the lobby extremely tired from a 12 hour drive. Even though I called the hotel at 6 am to inform we would be arriving early I had no idea the managers would see to it that all 8 rooms would be ready. Check in, is at 3 pm however all 30 of us checked in way before 10 am.

The rooms were spacious, the breakfast was wonderful, the pool absolutely clean with fresh towels. The managerial staff is superb and should be commended and applauded for their excellent customer service. I will definitely return in the future.

Room Tip: Any floor you stay on is great
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely response on our property! We are so glad that yourself and your family could enjoy our hotel early in the morning upon arrival in Toronto. We hope that your family reunion was successful and hope to see you here again soon! With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.
Fontana, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed here one night as we toured Toronto and flew out the next day. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions to a local mall and restaurants. The breakfast was standard Hilton comp breakfast fare (good) and the room was very clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
YTOMIGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our property! We are thrilled you found our staff helpful and friendly, and that you enjoyed your suite! We hope that your flight was good and are glad you returned home safely. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Toronto. With Hospitality, Ramires Diaz.