“Really good apartment” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DelSuites Furnished Accommodations

We can't find prices for this accommodation
DelSuites Furnished Accommodations
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Really good apartment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I checked into the SkyMark West apartment with DelSuites just over a week ago. I want to call out two things - first, the apartment itself and second, Katherine at DelSuites.

The apartment is perfect for me as someone on my own. My previous rented house was really nice but too big and felt too lonely (I know sounds stupid). The SkyMark apartment is perfect for someone on their own or as a couple. It has a really nice lounge area, dining area, kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom. The complex is clean and the cleaning team (who I met on Tuesday) really left the apartment looking like new after my cleaning. First class choice for a single person or couple.

Katherine at DelSuites was excellent. Right from my first contact via email to when I phoned her to query a couple of things. She was attentive and, most importantly, took time to explain the whole process to me. I haven't had any problems so far (knock on wood) but I'm sure if I did that Katherine would just sort it - she's that kind of person as she's really helpful.

I can highly recommend DelSuites and in particular the SkyMark West apartment. There is no noise, fuss or stress of any kind at the complex and you barely notice your neighbors although most people will say hello in the hallway.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
delsuites, Manager at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for writing a review. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that the apartment suited your needs. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Katharine. She is an asset to this team and will always work to ensure your requests are resolved. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My organization hires foreign workers and we always use DelSuites. Not only are the accommodations impeccably clean but the staff is friendly and eager to help.

I have asked the 3 employees how their transition was when arriving in Canada and they always have positive comments regarding their stay. Most of the employees we hire have young children and the location of DelSuites, gives them access to grocery stores, pharmacies, big box stores, parks and rec centres.

I will continue to use their services in the future and I am thankful for their attention to very time sensitive changes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We are delighted to hear of your positive feedback. Thank you for completing a review. With ALL of our suites located in Tridel buildings, its great to know that we are in fact situated in the best geographical areas throughout Toronto. This in turn helps your employees become comfortable through their transition. We hope to have you return to stay with us again and look forward to accommodating the employees of your establishment in the near future.
Algoma Mills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed for 3 months at James Cooper Mansion. Very new property, walking distance to shopping and Toronto General Hospital. We were facing south which gave us a great view. Delsuites provided us with an excellent place to stay. Their staff was professional and promptly replied to any questions we had. The only thing we did not like is we started to call it home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

I was delighted to read that JCM was suitable for your stay and the view from your suite provided impressive views. We appreciate your comments about the staff and will certainly share them with our team. We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back, whenever your future travel plans include Toronto.
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

On long-term business travel, the prospect of a hotel stay may not appeal. Maybe you don’t want to queue up for breakfast with coach-loads of tourists, or eat from the same restaurant or room service menu night after night. And how are you going to fly with enough clothes for a month, or keep them clean without paying the extortionate laundry charges?

DelSuites can be the ideal alternative. You get a furnished and serviced apartment, with a fully-fitted kitchen, dining table, sitting and office areas, a washing machine and tumble dryer, plus of course, a separate bedroom and bathroom. Although compact, there is enough space to move around and far less chance of “cabin fever” developing than with the average hotel box-shaped room.

They have a number of locations in Toronto, and The Republic at Yonge and Eglinton fitted my business travel and leisure needs very well. It is less than a block from the Eglinton subway and bus station, so you can be in downtown Toronto for a show or museum in 20 minutes. There are plenty of 24-hour food stores and more than enough restaurants within walking distance to find something really special, if you decide you want a night off cooking along with a glass or two of wine.

I had originally planned to hire a car for part of my stay (underground parking available), but found this particular location so convenient - and the winter snow held off for my stay – that I managed to use the TTC to go everywhere. The free limo from the airport was a welcome touch.

The weekly maid service was unobtrusive and the suite was cleaned and maintained to a high standard. Best of all, the DelSuites staff and the Republic concierge were responsive, professional and friendly. Would I stay there again? Definitely – it would be my first choice for long-stay accommodation in Toronto.

Room Tip: If you have the opportunity, ask DelSuites for advice and meet onsite - they answered all my questio...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Delsuites are well furnished Service apartments ideally suited for mid-long term stays.
They have multiple properties, The one i stayed is at - ICON, wellington Street West.

This property is located at the heart of downtown Toronto,a couple of mintues walk from CN Tower and Rogers Center.
The apartment was well furnished, with a fully functional Kitchen.
Housekeeping was provided on a weekly basis ( I'd have preferred it twice a week though ).
There was a health club at the last floor, with a WEll equipped Gym, Jacuzzi and sauna room.
Two TVs one in living room and one in the bed room was more than what i wouldve expected.
there are dozens of restaurants at walkable distance with cuisines catering multicultural crowd.

The management is very professional, and all the paperwork for my lease was completed with ease.
I would definitely recommend this property to anyone staying in toronto-downtown area for a couple of months.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
delsuites, Manager at DelSuites Furnished Accommodations, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! I am happy to hear that the Icon location was suited to your needs. We take a lot of pride in our services and I’m delighted you found your stay to be enjoyable. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff during our next team meeting including your feedback on the frequency of our cleaning services.

We hope you choose to stay with us if you are ever in our area agai. Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your comments.

Yours truly,
Suelyn Bloye
Marketing and Communications Manager
Hayden, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The place was clean, decent overall. I would stay there again if I had to go back. The maid did take some dishwasher detergent which is rather annoying. The room had a stereo, TV, cable, it was utilitarian but comfortable. Excellent Proximity to train, grocery stores, mall, resturants. I had to work nearby for 2-1/2 months and this was a great place to call home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review of DelSuites Furnished Rentals Toronto. I am pleased to hear that your stay was suitable overall and that the suites were able to meet your needs while being away from home.
I can assure you that I have brought your issue you expressed to the attention of our staff and will be resolved.
I am delighted to know that the building you stayed at was the perfect location and within close proximity to everything you needed. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you for your very kind words.

-Suelyn Bloye
Marketing and Communications Manager
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

The provided apartment and overall experience was excellent and greatly facilitated my transition into the GTA. The amenities were top notch, with excellent proximity to transportation and my work office. When I inquired about on-site business services to do printing of relocation documents, the DelSuite staff stepped-up and delivered an individual printer directly to my apartment, which I considred exception service.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to DelSuites Furnished Accommodations? Share your experiences!