I stayed for 2 days in a quiet, spacious suite overlooking the ROM. Plenty of room for my SO and I to enjoy without stepping on each other. It was quiet on the 8th floor. You could not hear other guests or street noise. The bed and linens were lovely. We purchased the Ambassador Program membership for $250 registration fee (and then $200 annually). We did not get a 'guaranteed' room upgrade as we had hoped but it was Indy weekend. We were in a lovely suite with an extra 2 piece washroom and living room area. The room was one of the larger suites I have stayed in while in Toronto. We enjoyed some time on the penthouse terrace/pool. This area was a little smaller than I had expected but it was a lovely escape. I was surprised the Skylounge and vodkabar were actually located on the ground level. It is a beautiful space if you wish to enjoy a beverage. It was not too busy. We enjoyed our stay and we will stay in the Intercontinental on trips in the future. I would suggest that this is not the place if you are expecting flawless, impeccable 5 star standards. The couch in the seating area of our living room was stained and needed a scrubbing. The bathroom does not have a wow factor. Little details like bars of soap were not replaced when the housekeeper cleaned the room. Staff rang the doorbell even when the 'do not disturb' sign was in place and interupted our afternoon nap. Minor quibble: internet fees is an additional charge and even the business centre charges an hourly internet rate. That being said we found the staff to be accommodating, courteous and discreet. The hotel has a more luxurious feel to it compared to the Intercontinental on Front St. We loved the location of the hotel. It is right beside a Shoppers Drug Mart and Starbucks. We enjoyed taking a stroll during the evening and never had a problem finding a taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.