We only live 30 miles (50 km) from this hotel, but we were in town for a wedding and wanted to stay over without having to drive home. The hotel was lovely, the check in was done by a trainee so a little slower than one would expect, but she was honest and tried her best to be as efficient as possible. The room was nice - a good size, clean a REALLY comfortable bed (I have lower back issues) and the bathroom was huge.
My only issue was that we were awoken twice by service staff knocking at the door, but I'll overlook that.
The location is the best for visiting the ROM, Gardiner museum, or strolling/shopping the "mink mile" (Bloor Street)
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.