Wonderful concierge and front desk staff. The room was very comfortable with good wifi service (they charge for the wifi, which does seem silly in this day and age and at those hotel prices, but it was complimentary as part of the conference meeting arrangements). Good restaurants in walking distance (although the Museum Tavern next door is really only mediocre for food, but they were very nice about not charging a colleague for her meal).
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.