This hotel is supposed to be one of the nicest in Toronto but it was not at all! From the disgusting dirty tub to the run down gym and pool area this hotel definitely could use some updates!! Also we put the "do not disturb" sign on our door but that did not stop housekeeping from "ringing our doorbell" at 9am!!! Furthermore, we used our reward certificate from priority club to only receive a bill for our room!! Likely we brought a copy of the certificate and they credited our account but if we did not look at our receipt we would have been charged over $200!! Definitely NEVER returning to this hotel!!!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.