I stayed at this hotel in November 2012.
The check-in was fast, service good. I was given a corner room facing an inside courtyard which was very quiet. The room was very spacious and attractive as this hotel should be.
The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room and bathroom were newly done and spotless.
There is a room safe and free Starbucks coffee.
There is a charge for the internet ( big hotels should really offer free wi-fi if small hotels and B&B's can do it).
I did not eat in the restaurant.
Parking was around the corner in a public lot with easy access to the hotel via a walkway. There is also valet parking. It is difficult to find street parking in this neighbourhood.
My only complaint with this hotel is the Business Centre which I tried to access to print off my boarding pass. The hotel has a very small business centre that is closed with no one manning it at night ( Sunday night?). I was told my room key would open the door but it did not , the reception gave me a new key and it still did not work. Then a staff member came with his master key and it still would not work and he had to call a mechanic on staff. If I were in this hotel for a business meeting the next day and need to print documents , I would have reason to be very upset.
The next morning, I discovered a station next to the phones in the lobby that provided flight info and free boarding pass printing. I wish I had asked for this the night before.
I would return to this hotel again because the room was so lovely, although not for business on a weekend unless I check beforehand what service I can get.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel
- Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville Hotel Toronto
- Intercontinental Toronto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Toronto Yorkville is in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood known as the heart and soul of the city. Fashionable restaurants, trendy shops and premier galleries abound, as do cultural icons such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Gardener Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. . The property provides 24-hour room service. In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Toronto Yorkville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.